FIRST DAY REMINDERS
- Wear your name tag.
- Place Pick-up Card on your car dashboard.
- Meet with Medical Staff if your child will be taking any medication at camp.
- Review “Items Needed for Camp” sections of this handbook.
WHAT TO BRING
WHAT NOT TO BRING
PICK-UP & DROP-OFF
We get cars in and out quickly and you don’t even have to get out of your car! Our Drop-Off & Pick-Up process is designed to be safe, easy and convenient. Our staff will be there when you pull up and they will open the car door. We have several security procedures in place for this process and all parents will receive their camp identification with their Family Orientation materials.
- Please make sure to come at the time assigned on your Pick-Up Card.
- Please drop-off & pick-up at your assigned area (see Pick-Up Card).
- Please display your Pick-Up Card on your dashboard or show your VIP Card.
- Please let us know if you are carpooling with other camp families.
- Please don’t use your cell phone when in car line.
Please call the Camp Office to arrange (must be prior to 2:30 PM)
LATE CAMPER ARRIVAL
Please bring your camper to the Camp Tent when you arrive
Campers should bring a lunch and refreshment (marked with their name and team name) in either a “Playmate” type insulated cooler or in a soft-sided, insulated thermo bag. We recommend that lunches contain ice or a freezer pack to keep the lunch and drink cool.
CITIZENS BANK PARK TRIP
Items needed for trip to Citizens Bank Park:
- Sneakers: Cleats MAY NOT be worn at Citizens Bank Park
- Lunch and Drink: Please bring lunch in “Playmate” type container or thermo lunch bag with ice pack, as lunches are not refrigerated.
- Home Run Experience: Please bring baseball glove, but no other equipment or bat should be brought to camp.
- Campers must wear full Phillies uniform including cap.
- If a camper will be taking any medication at camp, his/her health care provider must complete the Medication Consent Section of our health form.
- Our medical staff can only accept medication for which we have authorized medication consent.
- Medication must be given directly to our Camp Nurse on your first day of camp.
- Medication must be in its original container with your camper’s name on the prescription label.
To ensure the health and safety of all campers, we request that your camper stay home to rest and recuperate upon the onset of the following conditions:
- a temperature of 100.5º or above.
- experiencing the contagious phase of any illness.
Please call the Camp Office if your child will be absent from camp, or notify us via email.
STAYING HEALTHY WHILE HAVING FUN IN THE SUN
It is important that our campers stay hydrated, and we encourage our campers to drink water throughout the day. There will be water stations set up near each activity area, and our Coaching Staff will offer frequent reminders and give opportunities for water breaks during the camp day.
Apply sunscreen in the morning before camp and use a waterproof or water-resistant sunscreen with SPF 30+.
FOOD ALLERGY POLICY
Please see our complete Food Allergy Policy on our website, which outlines the measures we take to keep our campers with food allergies safe.
We ask that only Popsicle brand popsicles are brought for group treats. Please avoid varieties with dairy or fresh fruit.
CODE of CONDUCT
1. Respect for yourself
2. Respect for others
3. Respect for your environment
- Malvern Preparatory School, Malvern, PA
- Great Valley High School, Malvern, PA
- Newtown Edgmont Little League, Newtown Square, PA
- Upper Dublin High School, Fort Washington, PA
- Warren Filipone Park, Radnor, PA
- The Lawrenceville School, Lawrenceville, NJ
- Plymouth Whitemarsh High School, Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Wilmington Friends School, Wilmington, DE
- Moorestown High School, Moorestown, NJ
- Cherry Hill High School East, Cherry Hill, NJ
Feel free to visit us at any time. Make sure to stop at the Check-in Tent with your ID to obtain a Visitor’s Pass.
Contacting a Camp Family
It is our goal to assist camp families in contacting other camp families while respecting and maintaining each family’s privacy and confidentiality. Call us and we will help you connect.
Add More Weeks & Try Something Different
Give us a call at 610-520-3400 to add weeks or to learn more about all of our camp options this summer!