Covid-19 Summer Guidelines
Below is a summary of the guidelines that we will be following this summer to make camp as safe as possible for campers and staff. A detailed guideline will be available prior to your camper’s first day.
- Our parents and staff* will be key to keeping us all healthy this summer. We are asking parents to monitor their child’s health and if they have a fever, sore throat, cold, cough, or runny nose please do not come to camp. A camper with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be permitted to attend camp. Parents will be asked if you have traveled in the past 14 days.
- Outside visitors will be not be permitted on campus, including parents and family members. Parents/Guardians must remain in the car at all times when picking up or dropping off campers.
- Staff will wear face covering or mask if 6 feet social distancing is not possible and will wear goggles, gloves, and masks when doing camper screenings at drop off.
- Arrival/Drop Off will include temperature and health screening checks.
- Small size groups when eating lunch. Campers and staff will wash hands before and after lunch and when moving to new activities.
- Overall reduced camp size and reduced group/team sizes with campers on the same team all week.
- All social distancing guidelines will be followed daily including skill development drills.
- PPE supplies, including additional cleaning and sanitizing supplies, will be available at multiple stations on location for campers and staff to use.
*All staff will be trained to operate camp functions following the COVID19 safety guidelines.